TOORALLIE BENDIGO HIGH RISE JEAN
Add what you want to cart.
Select ZIP at checkout.
You choose how you pay it back over time.
(1) For Zip Pay - Minimum monthly repayments are required. A monthly account fee of $7.95 applies. This fee is waived each month you pay your statement closing balance, in full, by the due date. Available to approved applicants only. T&Cs apply.
(2) For Zip Money - Available to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free will be charged at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 19.9%. A $7.95 monthly account fee applies. A one-off establishment fee may apply for new customers. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993), Australian Credit Licence Number 441878)
Our MERINO DENIM™ is softer and warmer than any other denim. The Bendigo Jean is our classic women's jean featuring a high-rise waist and a straight leg.
Woven from 20% Merino Wool, 79% Cotton and 1% Elastane.
Gentle Machine Wash. Always follow the care instructions on your garment.
Our model is tall at 180cm and is wearing a size 8. In-Leg is 79cm & Cuff Opening is 20cm
Track your order using this link http://auspost.com.au/track/
Orders received between 12 am to 3 pm (AWST) Monday - Friday will be sent that day. Any orders received outside of this time or on weekends will be sent the following business day.
You will receive a confirmation email with your order tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ON ORDER ABOVE $150.00 AUSTRALIA WIDE
Express shipping Australia wide - $18.50
Standard Shipping Australia wide - $12.00
For Australian orders, please allow between 1 - 5 business days (All orders are sent via Registered Australian Post). We aim to send all order via the Express post system ensuring the fastest most reliable service.
All shipments require a signature on delivery. If you are unavailable during that time, the shipment will be sent to your nearest post office from where you can collect it.
For International orders, please allow between 2 - 8 business days (All orders are sent via Registered Australian Post)
Express International Shipping - $AUD45.00
Standard International Shipping - $AUD20.00
All orders are charged in Australian dollars (including GST).
For any inquiries, pleases contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We take the stress out of online shopping:
The Williams Woolshed understands the risks of shopping online and how hard it can be to select items via an image. That is why if you purchase any of our amazing items and it doesn’t quite fit or was not the exact colour you are after, no worries just return the item to us for a full refund.
If the item is returned to us within 30days of purchase and is in new condition, we will give your money back no questions asked.
Gift cards are not eligible for exchanges, refunds or store credit.
Unfortunately, Sale items are final and cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Please click on our returns policy found at the bottom of our home page for our full returns policy.
Washing wool is easy. Wool is naturally stain resistant, odour resistant and also crease resistant, so actually requires less washing. This means that caring for wool is both easy and gentle on the planet. But when it is time to wash wool clothes, you can either wash them in a washing machine, or hand wash with ease.
How to wash wool in a washing machine
- Wool garments should be washed on the wool setting (usually gentle action at 40°C). If your washing machine does not have a wool cycle, use the cold water wash or wash cycle for delicates.
- Use a neutral, mild detergent that is preferably Woolmark recommended (look for the Woolmark symbol on the packet).
- It is recommended that garments are flat dried after washing.
You may even notice that your washing machine or tumble dryer has the Woolmark Apparel Care symbol on it, which means that your machine has passed rigorous and independent testing and has been approved by The Woolmark Company.
Who are Toorallie?
The Toorallie story began almost 200 years ago in 1825 when George Garnock arrived in Australia from Scotland. After a decade of working with the Macarthur family to develop Australia's first Merino stud, George decided to go out on his own and realise his lifelong ambition to produce the finest Merino wool in Australia.
Riding south to the Monaro district in New South Wales George was one of the first squatters in the region. Establishing his own Merino sheep stud near the town of Bombala, George was a true pioneer and helped settle the area.
George's sixth generation descendants the Smiths continue his legacy with Toorallie, founded in 1990 and named after the family's sheep property located near George's farm. Toorallie was the next chapter in a long tradition of working with elite Merino wool.
How do I receive my item
Williams Woolshed uses Australia post for all of our shipping. If orders are recieved by 3pm we will ship that day.
You will receive a tracking number with your order confirmation